Howard County PRIDE is HERE!
We are gearing up for the first-ever Howard County Pride Celebration in June of 2019, to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots. Join us for the official kick-off to a year of celebration and planning!
* Food * Music * Games * Raffle Prizes * Community *
Suggested donation: $5 per person (at the door) - more if you can, less if you can't.
- Mark your calendar and plan to attend the event
- Help us spread the word - we'll have a Facebook Page and EventBrite set up shortly. We'll also need folks to go around and put up fliers.
- Help out the day of the event with set-up, logistics, or clean-up
- Help us plan and pull the event together - we still need to solicit donations, organize activities, compile a music playlist, etc. etc.
- Use your contacts to help hook us up with donations. We're looking for food, beverages, and raffle prizes, as well as paper goods, decorations, etc.
Please let me know if you can help, and what you might be interested in doing. You can either reply to this email, or reach me directly at email@example.com
Volunteer Manager, Howard County Pride
Can't be there on the 28th? No worries, we can still use your help ahead of time!
Swamped right now, but still want to stay in the loop? Let me know, and I'll be sure to keep you on our list.
Interested in joining the planning committee? We meet monthly on a Saturday afternoon, and our meetings are always open. The next meeting will be on Saturday, June 23rd from 3:45-5:45 at the Elkridge library branch. Please let me know if you plan to attend, just in case there are any changes.