17th Annual PFLAG Picnic Saturday, October 14, Noon to 3 p.m.
What to Expect
- Parents, family members, friends, LGBTQ+, allies and children of all ages
- Lots of seating for relaxing and chatting
- A large pavilion to protect us in case of rain
- Cutest Dog Contest !!
What is Provided
- Charcoal and cooking utensils
- Soft drinks and ice
- Cups, plates, eating utensils and napkins
What to Bring
- Something to barbecue and a dish to share
- Dogs on leashes welcome
- Suggested Donation of $5 per family is appreciated